Monday 1 April 2013

Manicure Monday

Firstly, HAPPY EASTER! I hope that you have all had a lovely long weekend and you have eaten too much chocolate! I have been so busy I haven't eaten much yet but I aim to sit and watch a film with some tonight!

Secondly, I would like to apologise for the fact that I haven't blogged for weeks and weeks, I feel SO bad! Blogging is something that I like to sit down and do when I have something in particular to write about and take time and put effort into what I am blogging about. For this reason and with me being so busy, I haven't felt I have had time to sit and write something with good quality! Although today's post maybe short as it is only a manicure post, I hope you will all love it!

Thirdly, I am going on holiday to Portugal at the weekend and I will be taking lots of photos of all the beauty products I am taking and will be using, the clothes I will be taking and therefore OOTD's and general holiday snaps! Hopefully I will be able to blog on holiday and update you all as I go along, but if not then I will do a massive blogging session when I get back.

Now on to todays post....

Because I am going away in a few days time, I will be doing a full body detox, tan, nail session etc. In recent weeks I have been changing my polish every two to three days and so over the Easter weekend period I have been wearing my Nails Inc. magnetic effect polish.


I love the effect that this gives. Its in the colour Trafalgar Square and is a lovely grey colour and darker grey/black when it turns magnetic. The effect is amazing and I get lots of comments asking how I achieved this look when I wear it. The only problem I find with it is even if you apply a base and top coat it doesn't last very long and chips and peels quite easily after a few days wear.

For this reason, I won't be reapplying it to wear on holiday, but I also want to wear a bright summer shade. Keep tuned on my Twitter @JessieRObsessed to see some pictures of possible options and to find out more about what I am packing!

So that is my Manicure Monday post, I hope you enjoyed it! I really have got the blogging bug back as I have been reading so many recently, I think I might have to blog more than once today!

No comments:

Post a Comment