Sunday 7 April 2013

First Day On Holiday!

I arrived in Portugal yesterday lunchtime and we were quickly met with gorgeous sunny weather...something which I had forgotten about! I was quick to put on some sunnies and some more summer clothes.

We headed to our hotel/resort. Im staying in the Algarve at the Sheraton Algarve Pine Cliffs Resort (I will link their website below) and its an amazing location and somewhere we go every year. Situated on top of cliffs and surrounded by pine trees (hence the name) the setting is beautiful.

Firstly we went to our room to unpack and then headed down to the golf club house for some lunch where I had a delicious chicken Cesar salad.

Later on we went down to the pool for some sunbathing and swimming which was lovely. Having left the UK in freezing cold, minus temperatures and snow showers, I am very happy to be in some summer sun!

After hours lying by the pool, I headed back up to the appartment to get ready to go out for dinner. This is where the OOTD comes in. Although it is really sunny and a lovely temperature during the day, its still a bit chilly at night and so I did wear trousers rather than a skirt or dress!

Anyway, here is my first evening in Portugal OOTD....


Outfit:
Black disco pants from Glamorous 
Ox blood wedges from H&M
Skull chiffon blouse from Zara
Black with gold hardwear clutch bad from H&M

Makeup:
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
Benefit They're Real mascara
Rimmel red lipstick

I hope you like this kind of post/holiday diary and I will continue to take some OOTD snaps...maybe of some of my more casual holiday wear?

Anyway, now back to sunbathing....

No comments:

Post a Comment