Tuesday 2 April 2013

Where Have I Been?

Recently I haven't been blogging anywhere near as much as I was and I have really missed it. There is something really exciting about writing a new post and then watching the stats seeing who's been reading it!

I promise that I will try to blog much more soon, but I can't say when or where. Its not a case of me blogging say every Wednesday night because sometimes I don't have the time...Why? because I am really busy with my GCSE's (I leave school to go on study leave in 4 weeks!) and so I obviously have to focus on that!

As soon as my exams are over (18th June) I will be blogging SO much more because I will have lots more time. I will also have lots of exciting things to blog about as I am going to California in the summer and also Spain with my best friend which will be great!

Looking more to right now, I am soon going on holiday (at the weekend) and so I will hopefully be doing OOTD's on holiday and let you know what I am up to!

Make sure you follow my blogs Twitter account @JessieRObsessed to keep up to date with all my new posts and maybe some more personal photos of beauty hauls, sort outs and packing etc.

I know that there really is no excuse for not blogging, but due to the amount of stress and pressure that these past few and next few months will bring I hope you will all understand and I promise to make it up to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment