Friday 12 April 2013

Holiday OOTD & Haul

Last night we went to an amazing steak house (although I don't really eat meat, and so I had tiger prawn pasta). The atmosphere was really nice and the restaurant itself was really modern.


Outfit:
Flower print tee shirt from H&M (old)
Disco pants from Glamorous
Oxblood wedges from H&M
City Office bag from Zara

Nails:
Blueberry by Barry M

We also went to Algarve and Quinta de Lago shopping where they have a Sephora which I love and miss in the UK. Although they had relocated the store so it wasn't as big as it used to be.

I know I'm arriving late to the Ciate Nails party, however I have finally brought the Ciate Velvet Manicure nails set in 3am Girl. Keep a lookout for a Manicure Monday or general post about it!


2 comments:

  1. jessieeee, is the steakhouse like an outside argentinian one?!

    ReplyDelete