Friday 19 April 2013

The Prom Series

Proms are fast approaching and I know that a few have already been and so I thought that it would be a good time to start writing about my prom experience and how I plan to get ready and organise myself...

This is more and introduction to this new series and every so often I will be posting little tips and tricks on how to achieve certain looks or how to plan for your night! These will include things like when to book your hair appointments or how to apply the perfect fake eyelashes and so on.

I hope that this will help you to get ready and provide you with inspiration and ideas to help you with your choices that you will be faced with when deciding factors to do with your prom!

Make sure that you follow me on Pinterest (Jessie McVicar) where you can look at my boards. There I have created a board called 'Prom' where you can find dress, hair, nails, shoes and so much more to gather inspiration for prom!

Make sure you keep up to date with my blog but following my Twitter @JessieRObsessed to hear about new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment