Wednesday 10 April 2013

Holiday OOTD's

Yesterday was really busy, although I don't really know where any of the time went...and so I didn't end up blogging :-(

On Monday we went to one of the hotels restaurants and so we decided to dress up a bit more.


White vest top from Marks and Spencer
Chiffon top with beaded flower detailing from Hollister
Disco pants from Glamorous 
City Office bag from Zara
Oxblood wedges from H&M

Yesterday I went for a massage to relax a bit, and it was amazing. I had a whole body massage and Sandra included an amazing Indian head massage too whilst the hot stones were working on my back and legs. Definitely going to try and book another one before I go home!

Last night was much more relaxed and casual and so I really dressed down - I even went out with damp hair which I never do! 


Black peplum top from Topshop
Khaki Leigh jeans from Topshop
Nike Blazers
City Office bag from Zara
Rose gold chain necklace from ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment