Saturday 2 February 2013

Shopping Haul

Today I went shopping in town and brought quite a lot...

Firstly I went to Topshop to return a pair of shoes and I spent at least an hour having a look at all their new clothes and shoes. I didn't find the Liberty wooden sandals but I did find these gorgeous Marsden suede desert boots. I think they will look great with khaki jeans or a simple skater skirt. I also picked up a new necklace too!



I have spied a lovely Urban Outfitters bikini for the past couple of weeks (ever since it came in actually) and today I finally brought it! Its the spotted halter neck bikini in the colour moss. The bottoms are high waisted - something that doesn't feature on much of my swimwear so its a nice change. I think its going to look great on holiday in the coming months!



I no longer really shop at Hollister, Jack Wills and Abercrombie, but when I do I like to get their lace and chiffon pieces. A while ago I saw a pretty chiffon top with gold beading forming flowers. I got it for a great price in the sale £13 down from £40! The colour is off green, slightly minty so it will look good with denim shorts or jeans.



I also went to buy a new Mac eyeshadow, in the shade Pink Frost. Although the name suggests it may be pink, it is more of a salmon colour and so practically colourless. It is very shimmery and so I am thinking I am going to use it as a powder highlight.


I also went to the Nars counter to get a new blush. Although I like the warmer colours, I thought I would try a new shade and go for a colour with a bit more 'pop'. Desire is a really bright, deep pink that will add colour to any complexion. The blush itself, as with any Nars product is very pigmented and so you don't need to apply too much to add colour - a light sweep will be plenty!


I needed a new notebook for writing down various different odds and ends and so where better to go than Paperchase? I thought that this cute flower notebook would brighten up any desk - holding important notes and looking pretty at the same time :-) you can also buy a matching pen too - perfect!

Carmex. Is there anything else I need to say? Whenever my lips are dry or chapped I can rely on this lip tingling formula to nourish my lips. I had run out and so needed to get a new one. Something I couldn't live without :-)

With HMV closing down, I couldn't resist going in to pick up a few bargains. Although I have downloaded most of the songs of the Teenage Dream album by Katy Perry, I thought I would buy it to get the remainder of the songs I didn't download. As it was a two for £10 offer, I also got the Alex Clare album - Lateness of the Hour. I really recommend both of these albums!


No comments:

Post a Comment