Saturday 23 February 2013

New Nail Polish Haul

Today I went shopping in Windsor with my mum on a mission to get a few things - new jeans, a new dress, Real Techniques brushes and some new nail polish!

After having a girly night in chatting, watching a film and painting our nails, I realised that among the hundreds of polishes I own, there was nothing that jumped out at me to use. I was tempted to apply a glitter polish but then decided I couldn't deal with the hassle of taking it off...

So whilst in Boots this afternoon (where I probably spent my entire life savings!) I brought five new polishes. I gave in to the Essie Fiji trend and brought myself one along with the Essie No Chips Ahead topcoat. I also got a Mavala polish in Freshy. Also following the trend, I got myself the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polish in Blueberry (the gorgeous lavender/blue shade everyone is wearing) and as there was a discount on I also got Prickly Pear with is a gorgeous lavender Gelly Hi Shine colour.

Fiji by Essie

No Chips Ahead Top Coat by Essie

Freshy by Mavala 

Blueberry by Barry M

Prickly Pear by Barry M

I also got the Real Techniques Core Collection brush set and was dragged out after I had picked up a few essentials such as face wipes, polish remover, shampoo etc. Make sure you check back for my Core Collection review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment