Monday 25 February 2013

Manicure Monday

This week seems to have gotten colder again with a few snow flurries so I thought I would paint my nails in a bright summer shade to make me feel better - and it did the trick! Although its made me really want summer and warmer weather to hurry up.

This Monday I am wearing one of my newest shades from Topshop called 'The Green Room'. It isn't really a green shade, but more of a turquoise/blue. Either way I think its gorgeous and will go really well with some of my summer outfits and bikinis.

The one thing I dislike about Topshop nail polishes is that they don't seem to last too long and I find myself having to properly paint my nails. Meaning I have to add a basecoat as well as a topcoat. I know you should do this every time you apply polish to stop your nails from staining, but sometimes I don't have the time! Anyway apart from that the colours are amazing and I love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment