Thursday 14 February 2013

I Need To Go Shopping

So I may have only been shopping the other weekend, but after watching so many YouTube videos this past week I have realised there are so many things I want to buy! They are mainly all beauty related although I need to buy some new clothes for various parties, dinners and what not. 

Anyway, at the moment I have a few bad breakouts and so I have upped my skin care routine, increasing the number of steps in my morning and evening wash routine and making sure I take extra care. This has also resulted in me watching more skincare related YouTube videos and has opened my eyes to new products and tools.

So many people rave about the Clarisonic Mia range, include the Plus, Mia and Mia 2. The Clarisonic is something that I have been following for a while and have tried various cheaper options such as the L'Oreal Perfect Clean Refreshing Foaming Gel Wash among others. After watching many skincare routines, I really want to purchase my own Clarisonic.

At £120 for the Mia 2, they don't retail cheap, but the majority of reviews suggest they are worth the money. Tanya Burr and Fleur de Force all recommend them and so the time has definitely come for me to invest in one. They come in six great shades, with limited edition colours on their website, but I'm loving the pink and blue shades the Clarisonic comes in!


The other product that I am wanting are some Real Techniques brushes. Many of my friends, YouTuber's and bloggers all use them and when I have seen them they are always so soft and lovely. I think for £21.99 for four brushes (if you buy a collection set) they are an amazing value for money. I'm going to invest in the core collection (the amber/gold handled brushes) as this is the set that I will get most use from. 



So, with all that said I'm off to buy some new beauty treats and do some reviewing! Make sure you check back soon for a review on my new purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment