Thursday 31 January 2013

I Need These In My Life!

So I am going shopping with a friend on Saturday, I'm hoping to take some pictures and I will also do a haul for you all! But I was looking on some websites at some of the things I will be looking for when out shopping.

One of the things being a new pair of high heeled sandals for the summer to wear with pretty dresses and skirts on holiday and during the warmer months. I came across these gorgeous pair of heels on the Topshop website and I will definitely be looking out for them on Saturday!

They are the Liberty Wooden High Sandals and the colour is called chocolate, but to me they look more brown but we shall see on Saturday! Anyway, the heel heigh is five inches and they are 100% leather so they should last really well too. At £70 they are a bit pricey but I know I will get lots of wear out of them so they will be worth the money! Plus I have a lot of Topshop vouchers that are waiting to be spent...this is their calling!


No comments:

Post a Comment