Wednesday 13 February 2013

25 Facts About Me

I haven't been blogging for a little while and I actually really missed it! Although I haven't been blogging, I have been reading other people's blogs and so many of them seem to be doing the '25 Facts' posts. My favourites so far have been In the Frow's and Zoella's.

So here are my 25 facts that you may or may not know about me...

1. I don't have any pets at the moment. I have had two hamsters, a cat and lots of fish but they have all died :-( However, I love dogs and really want to get a pug!

2. I have suffered from depression, anxiety and paranoia. Last year I visited counsellors and doctors to make me feel better and I got loads of useful tips and help with my problems. I'm a naturally paranoid person but sometimes it can get out of hands...

3. I have slight OCD. I like everything to be organised, neat and tidy and I can't stand being late, plug sockets being left on or stray hairs being stuck on your clothes (something very random).

4. My idea of a perfect night in would be eating chocolate and Ben and Jerry's Phis Food ice cream, watching Gossip Girl or anything with Ryan Gosling in.

5. I really want to see Beyonce live. I LOVE her music and ever since I watched her at Glastonbury I have wanted to see her. I can't wait until tickets are released for her new tour!

6. I have never been to America but I really want to go. I want to see all the things you see in the movies - Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge, Disney World - the whole lot!

7. My first tooth fell out on the day of my third birthday party.

8. My godmother is amazing and she is known as my 'Fairy Godmother' - something that has stuck since I was born.

9. I get tired so easily and when I'm tired I'm usually grumpy - a bad trait but it happens...

10. If I could live in sweats and wear no make up I would. But I can't and so I like to dress up instead - one extreme to the other!

11. I have been to four schools not including nursery or college. This is because we moved house and my parents didn't want to constantly drive on the motorway at six o'clock in the morning so I moved school(s).

12. My birthday is on May 12th.

13. My lucky number is 77. Apparently the most common lucky number is 7 and so I figured 77 must be double the luck?

14. I used to bite my nails terribly and then my mum told me if I could grow them she would take me for a manicure.

15. I like the luxury things in life. Maybe a good thing, but most probably a bad thing because I spend way too much money on something when I could of brought a cheaper version.

16. I'm scared of what the future holds. I want to have a good job and I'm worried life won't live up to my expectations.

17. I hate revising for exams and nine times out of ten when I'm supposed to be revising I'm watching YouTube videos or reading blogs.

18. I'm easily distracted by things. I could be sitting in class and see a leaf blowing around or an advert at the side of a YouTube video could show me to a new clothes website. Actually thats how I found 'Nasty Gal' a really cute online clothes store.

19. I'm a list maker. I have so many notebooks full with lists. This 25 facts post is a list. I list all the things I need to buy and do etc.

20. My favourite place in the world so far is Portugal. Every year for a couple of weeks we go to a place in the Algarve where we have been going since I was four months old. It feels like home and the weather is always sunny.

21. Today is exactly three months until the first day of my GCSE's. I'm trying to keep calm but panicking inside. Three months comes around so quickly...

22. I'm obsessed with the Kardashians, Olivia Palermo, Miranda Kerr and Cara Delevingne.

23. I am so excited to be going to Spain in July with my best friend. Its going to be so much fun and I can't wait!

24. Tomorrow is Valentine's day and I don't have a Valentine :-( When I was in year two, a boy called Felix sent roses to my house and some bubble bath though <3

25. I am very picky. I'm a fussy eater and I like sticking to what I know, thats probably why I have so much unused make up...

I hope you liked my facts and that you learnt something about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment