Tuesday 29 January 2013

Oh My Goodness!

So today I have been busy trying to find ways of promoting my blog and making sure that I am up to date with all social networking (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) so that you can all follow me, like my page and keep up to date with me!

So at the moment, I have a new Twitter page that is just for my blog, so news of new posts will be up there, random photos of what I'm up to, wearing, eating, drinking etc and general life musings!

I have given you my personal account on my 'contact me' page, which I am happy for you to all go and follow if you like hearing about people complaining about coursework and the weekly bath pic! But if your looking for a fashion and beauty fix then head over to @JessieRObsessed to hear all my latest news... not to mention follow me shopping this weekend!

My Facebook page was up and running for my old blog (Friday's Child Beauty) and so what with all of tonights goings on I have not been able to create a new one. But don't worry - this will be happening soon and should be up and running by the end of the week!

If your on LinkedIn, then you can go and have a look at me there where you can browse all my details! Check me out at Jessica McVicar

I am brand new to Pinterest and so I am still getting to grips with how it works...However, I have been 'liking' and 'repinning' various different photos, mainly fashion and beauty related, but you never know what might sneek in in the future! Follow me at JessieRObsessed

I hope that you all will go and have a look at the various different sites that I am now a part of and be sure to like, follow, comment and keep up to date will all my musings!

No comments:

Post a Comment