Sunday 27 January 2013

Fashion Books

When my mind fails me (because lets face it everyones does once in a while!) I turn to great style books to help me with my outfit choices!

I LOVE watching the Rachel Zoe Project on TV and so when Rachel published her style book - Style A to Zoe - I had to have it to pick up handy tips and tricks from the celebrity stylist turned fashion designer herself. The book is great for how to add accessories to outfits and how to clear out your closet - a definite must for any fashion addict!

My next book is by Lauren Conrad called Style. I loved Lauren's style on The Hills and love that she is putting her tips into one big fashion book. Whereas Rachel's book is more adding finishing touches to outfits, Lauren's book is all about how to put together the perfect outfit!

There are many more books out there, but these are my number one go to's! Keep a look out for my beauty book musts coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment