Monday 28 January 2013

This Month I'm Loving...

Towards the end of each month I am going to do a 'This Month I'm Loving' post showcasing all of the non - beauty and fashion things that I have loved and been into that month. I am also going to do a 'Monthly Favourites' which will consist of all my beauty and fashion favourites.

This is the first month that my blog has been live and as it is drawing the end of the month with February fast approaching it is the perfect time to start this new post!

At the beginning of the month, Les Miserables came out in the cinema. I haven't had the chance to see it at the theatre so I made sure to go and see it with some girlfriends at the first opportunity. Eddie Redmayne is a huge crush of mine and he looks gorgeous in the movie! At the moment the film and its actors are doing really well at the awards, with last nights SAG awards. Make sure you check this film out if you haven't already - its a must see!


Miranda Kerr... need I say anymore? She has been a huge girl crush of mine now for ages as she always has impeccable style, she's a Victorias Secret model and her baby Flynn is too cute for words! Whether Miranda is jetting in from overseas with Orlando and Flynn or on a beach in St Barts shooting a new campaign she always looks amazing. Her organic beauty range - Kora Organics - is a brand that I am really interested in trying as I love that Miranda is all about health and well being. She is a great inspiration for women and we could all take a few style tips from her too. If only we could all look this good when jetting back from holiday (could we all have the movie star husband and gorgeous baby too?)... 


Finally, this month I have been lighting my White Company candle every night when I get home and have a hot relaxing bubble bath to destress and clam myself. I am in love with the Seychelles scent as it is soft and breezy, but at the same time fresh and beachy. It certainly puts me in the mood for a holiday somewhere hot! They burn really well and last for a long time depending on how long you burn them for. Their packaging is timeless and chic, with the glass jar fitting perfectly on a windowsill, in your bathroom or around the house.



I hope that you have liked the products that I have been enjoying this month and that this is something you would like me to continue to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment