Sunday 10 March 2013

Mothers Day Outfit Of The Day!

Today as it is mother's day, my family and I went out for lunch. We went to Loch Fyne and had a really lovely meal. Because the restaurant was quite casual so I wore jeans and a denim jacket.


My jeans are from Topshop and they are the khaki green Leigh jeans. Im also wearing Topshop desert boots and a black Topshop peplum top. My black clutch bag is from H&M and my denim jacket is my new Zara bargain!



The jewellery I'm wearing is my rose gold chunky chain necklace from ASOS and my gold moustache ring from Accessorize.

I was also wearing Fiji by Essie on my nails which you can see in tomorrow's Manicure Monday post!

I hope you all had a lovely mothers day and that you have enjoyed my OOTD post, comment if you want to see more of them! Make sure you check back tomorrow to see my manicure and I will also be doing a hair dip dye post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment